Monday, August 16, 2010

Two Weeks

I hate two weeks. Start your womanhood business..two weeks later, you're 'fertile.' Two weeks later, find out if prego...by starting your womanhood business..two weeks later, you're 'fertile.' And so on and so on and blah blah blah. I am sick of saying, o next time. woof on that. That pee stick is the devil.
Going to see dr again on Sept 1 to help fill out IVF dr paper work. Why is the IVF dr paper work so stinkin complicated. They need to have it to where a third-grader could fill it out. No, I don't know how many times specifically we have intercourse on average, ok! Sometimes John is in a good mood so we'll 'do it' lol like 15 times. freak. No, I'm not sure if they have done a hamster sperm test-should I know? sheesh Quit asking me these dumb questions and wasting time. Just knock me up will ya?

1 comment:

  1. IVF! That is so exciting! We want to do it in a year. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete