Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

Superbowl Sunday has kinda always been a significant day for me. I got in my first snow "crash" on Superbowl Sunday. My husband (then boyfriend) met my grandpa for the first time. (That told me whether or not this "guy" was gonna be THE one..obviously passed the test). Last year, I announced to my family that I was pregnant on Superbowl Sunday. And this year, I started my 
SHOTS
for 
IVF!!!
I am excited and very nervous. The process is kinda complicated and I am still overwhelmed but I am gonna take it one shot at a time. But seriously, I have to give this shot in my stomach. The nurse says to me, "Pinch your fat and stick it in...." and I told her "I'll try to find some fat on my stomach." She now knows that I can be funny and I am not an uptight infertile which I can be at times. I'll keep ya updated!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting for you both, well minus the shot!
    Keep us posted!!!!! We love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I'm excited you get to try IVF! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck..thinking of you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete